These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on O-WN Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- κανόνες #
- Regeln #
- правила #
-No bullying, Teasing, Name-calling, Taunting and Threatening. If another user has a different opinion from yours you may not blame, flame or insult him, no matter if it's provoking or completly non-sense. If you don't like the posts of a certain user go to his profile and block him.
-Don't be disdainfully.
- No "flaming" or "badgering" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No "trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.
- No "spamming" -- We classify "spam" as short replies (like lol, okay, thanks for the info, i agree etc) and everything which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Always stay at the Topic, even at the Off-Topic Section. Some forum threads expect short messages (like some forum games), but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. And please do not spam non-sense stuff just to increase your Gold. In case that you start abusing it, we will reset your Gold Amount to 0.
-No double posts. Even when it's a new subject. Use the edit button.
- Do not push old (dead) threads which have not been locked. We only allow "necro" replies in VERY rare circumstances, all other cases will find your reply removed. If you feel strongly enough about posting a reply, please discuss with a Moderator whether to start a new thread of discussion.
- No discussions and sharing of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.
- No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forums for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.
- Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.
- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.
- Do not abuse forum features.
- Do not talk about private servers or emulators
- Do not talk about buying/selling Accounts
- Do not share Websites where you can buy/sell Accounts
- Do not open Threads and ask for account activation
- Please do not open Threads and ask others for Account activation. Same counts for the Chatbox! #
- -No bullying, Teasing, Name-calling, Taunting and Threatening. If another user has a different opinion from yours you may not blame, flame or insult him, no matter if it's provoking or completly non-sense. If you don't like the posts of a certain user go to his profile and block him.